I am a big fan of Wacoal bras. They seem to hit a perfect combination of good design, pretty looks, reasonable price, and quality construction and materials. I bought this bra for myself from the closeout rack at Macy’s – I think this is a discontinued color. The bra comes in a pretty good range of sizes and colors and there are also several styles of matching panties available.
Here is the description from the Wacoal website:
Our beautiful Halo Lace Underwire Bra offers seamless, supportive lace cups that will give you a natural shape and keep you comfortable all day long. The J-hook feature allows you to convert the straps to racerback style, making this bra an ideal companion for shoulder-baring fashions.
- Unlined seamless underwire bra with convertible straps
- Cups of smooth, flat, brushed lace for natural shaping
- Inner side slings in DDD and G cup sizes for added support
- Strap width increases with larger cup sizes
- Straight back band on B, C & D cup sizes
- U-back band on DD, DDD & G cup sizes
- Fully adjustable straps convert to racerback with J-hook
Fabric content: Body: 82% Nylon/ 18% Spandex
The lace used in this bra is very soft and comfortable against the skin. Another nice feature I have not seen elsewhere is that the J-hook that converts it to racerback slides on the strap so it can be adjusted to the position that works best for you.